Grenada has white sand beaches, black sand beaches and waterfalls…fancy winning a holiday and seeing for yourself? A pair of Virgin Atlantic world traveller tickets are up for grabs, have a read for a chance to win!
Welcome to the Spice of the Caribbean; a place where untouched beauty meets our warm people content with a simple way of life. Grenada offers a lifestyle so pure and authentic that you feel instantly renewed. Our enchanting islands boasts silky stretches of white sand beaches, sunken treasures adorned by corals and unspoilt landscapes undiscovered by crowds. So, take a journey like never before; a journey that is pure and real. Welcome to Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique! – Pure Grenada
To be in with a chance to win one of four amazing prizes, including a holiday to Grenada, answer the following question- How many beaches and waterfalls does Grenada have in total? Submit your answer, along with your full name (and mine, Sareta Fontaine) to email@example.com by Midnight, Thursday 24th October 2019. *Terms and conditions apply
Grenada Levera Beach – Pure Grenada
- GRAND PRIZE: WIN A PURE HOLIDAY IN PURE GRENADA, THE SPICE OF THE CARIBBEAN. A PAIR OF VIRGIN ATLANTIC WORLD TRAVELLER TICKETS IS UP FOR GRABS! The Grenada Tourism Authority will provide the flight T&C’s. British Airways fly to Grenada twice a week– Saturday and Wednesday (St Lucia touch down).
- CHOCOLATE MAKING CLASS FOR TWO IN LONDON Did you know? For an island similar in size to the Isle of Wight, did you know that Grenada has five, artisan chocolate makers? The quality of the beans grown means that all 100% of cacao grown on the island is flavoursome. Cocoa plants were introduced into to Grenada in 1714 by the French. Today bar flavours include nutmeg, ginger, sea salt and crunchy cocoa nibs. Grenada has its own annual Chocolate Festival, to find out more visit www.grenadachocolatefest.com
- A RUM MASTERCLASS FOR TWO AT RUM AND SUGAR Did you know that Rum and Sugar stock Grenada rum- Westerhall no.3 and Westerhall No.5? There is excellent rum in Grenada, and it doesn’t stop at Westerhall. The spirit of carnival produced in Grenada, bottled in the UK and based in Kent.
- A RUM MASTERCLASS FOR TWO AT RUM AND SUGAR Clarkes Court in St Georges also has a range of rums of all types. And last but not least, River Antoine is the oldest distillery in the new world! They still use a waterwheel to crush the cane. For an authentic rum distillery tour, Rivers is the one! www.rumandsugar.co.uk
Hog Island Grenada – Pure Grenada
- The prize is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding the families members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family) of the influencers (Omoruyo Osagiede, Sareta Fontaine, Aaron Bridgeman and Meridian Reason), associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- The competition closes on Thursday 24th October 2019 at midnight.
- Winner Selection: Grenada Tourism Authority will select winners randomly.
- Winners to be announced on Monday 28th October 2019.
- Influencers will be notified of winners on Monday 28th October 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at the point of entry on Monday 28th October 2019 and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe, the Grenada Tourism Authority reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement. The prize will be awarded to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Grenada Tourism Authority cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Grenada Tourism Authority reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address. The Grenada Tourism Authority reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Data Protection. Any personal information that entrants share with the Grenada Tourism Authority will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions. The entrant can opt-out of future marketing from the Grenada Tourism Authority.
- All data from this competition will be destroyed unless the entrant agrees to opt into the GTA database – held by GTA on the island.
*Sponsored post, any thoughts and opinions are my own*
Take a look at some more travel inspo
Win a holiday to Grenada – Pin it & save for later!
Concorde Waterfall – Grenada – Pure Grenada
GIF oversharer, Starbucks lover and advocate of the side-eye. Woman of Wakanda and collector of all things materialistically minimal but bold. *Often known to contradict oneself.